SOURCE: Business Insider
No nuclear bombs have been used as weapons since the attacks on Japan, but thousands of tests have been conducted – primarily by the US and USSR throughout the Cold War.
- Watching 'Chernobyl': How Important Are Visuals for Understanding History?
- The Surprising Things Arctic Ice Can Tell Us About Human History
- 'History on a stick’ signs disappearing too fast to keep up
- Colin Palmer, Historian of the African Diaspora, Is Dead at 75
- What and Whom Are Jewish Museums For?