by Alan McPherson
Contrary to what most believe, a military intervention in South America would be unprecedented
by Teresa Meade
His career stretches back through some of the most sordid instances of US intervention and brutality.
SOURCE: CBS News
"We are not focused on the events of the 1980s. We are focused on the events of 2019."
by Daniel Pipes
Socialism was a proven failure, but Hugo Chávez got his countrymen to try it.
by Michelle Mayhew-Shears
It would be in the long-term interest of the United States.
by Manny Chavez
It was obvious to our embassy that disaster loomed.
- Emergency powers helped Hitler’s rise. Germany has avoided them ever since.
- Barack Obama Shares His Recommended Reading For Black History Month
- New Book Highlights Black farmers’ role in the struggle for civil rights
- The lengthy history of white politicians wearing blackface — and getting a pass
- The plot to assassinate George Washington — and how it was foiled
- History has a massive gender bias. We’ll settle for fixing Wikipedia.
- Historians fight back as TV raids their research treasures for its shows
- "The North Star" Launches with Keisha N. Blain as Editor-in-Chief
- New Interactive Tool Maps the American War on Terror
- Cynthia E. Orozco presents at Latino history Texas symposium