SOURCE: Age of Revolutions
Here’s what people think of it now.
He won the Pulitzer. So did 3 of his students: Gordon Wood, Michael Kammen and Jack Rakove.
SOURCE: The Way of Improvement Leads Home (blog)
by John Fea
In an article in the conservative Weekly Standard he lionized Bernard Bailyn.
SOURCE: The Weekly Standard
"Although Bernard Bailyn is one of the most distinguished historians in the Western world, he is not as well known as he should be."
SOURCE: The Junto
An Interview with the Harvard Historian on His New Book
- 131-Year-Old Confederate Statue Removed From Alexandria Intersection
- All the History I Learned in my Youth Came from the American Girl Doll Books
- Is This the Worst Year in Modern American History?
- Role-Playing Games are Breathing New Life into the History Classroom
- Dallas Awarded $50,000 to Preserve Civil Rights History
- What Is Antifa, the Movement Trump Wants to Declare a Terror Group?
- Confronting the History of a Southern Asylum: An Interview With Mab Segrest
- Nazi or Hero? Historian Looks at the Stories a German Consultant Told of His Father
- History, Right Now: Echoes of 1968, and Other American Years
- Don't Assume There'll be a 'Post-COVID-19 Era' - Historian Niall Ferguson Tells World vs Virus