Trump's Official Withdrawal from the Paris Climate Agreement Mirrors George W. Bush's Exit from Kyoto Protocol
by Mark Detlor
The United States has a long history of being hesitent to match other western nation's commitment to the climate.
SOURCE: Washington Post
by Marcia Chatelain
Well-meaning liberals have long failed to recognize their own role in systems of oppression.
“We’ve been doing this kind of thing since the C.I.A. was created in 1947,” said Mr. Johnson, the dean of American intelligence scholars, who began his career in the 1970s investigating the C.I.A. as a staff member of the Senate’s Church Committee.
SOURCE: The Conversation
by Eric Lohr
Americans are shocked Russia meddled in our election. But there's centuries of precedent – and, at times, it’s been the U.S. meddling.
What the Bush v. Gore studies showed
Here's a historical reminder that persistence sometimes pays.
- 131-Year-Old Confederate Statue Removed From Alexandria Intersection
- All the History I Learned in my Youth Came from the American Girl Doll Books
- Is This the Worst Year in Modern American History?
- Role-Playing Games are Breathing New Life into the History Classroom
- Dallas Awarded $50,000 to Preserve Civil Rights History
- What Is Antifa, the Movement Trump Wants to Declare a Terror Group?
- Confronting the History of a Southern Asylum: An Interview With Mab Segrest
- Nazi or Hero? Historian Looks at the Stories a German Consultant Told of His Father
- History, Right Now: Echoes of 1968, and Other American Years
- Don't Assume There'll be a 'Post-COVID-19 Era' - Historian Niall Ferguson Tells World vs Virus