by Paige Morse
Music listeners must understand the music industry's past to appreciate the convenience and affordability of today's streaming platforms.
SOURCE: The Washington Post
Apple argued that if the government prevails, it could force companies to do a number of other things going forward in the name of surveillance and security.
SOURCE: The Telegraph
Masters of marrying innovation with slick design, we chart the ups and downs of the world’s most valuable brand
by Nik Rawlinson
Our History of Apple begins with a look at Apple's not so humble beginnings...
Steve Wozniak, who co-founded Apple with Steve Jobs and designed that product, remembers the early days.
- Joe Biden is making a Supreme Court promise. Ronald Reagan did, too.
- Land Deed for Pioneering School Sheds Light on an Early American Anti-Slavery Effort
- Pathologizing Politics: Eugenics and Political Discourse in the Modern United States
- Behind Dover Publications’ eclectic 10,000-title catalog lies a remarkable story of 20th century innovation
- Could Never Bernie Make It a Contested Convention? Here's 4 Contested Conventions in Presidential Election History
- Historian Heidi Tworek Interviewed on the History Behind Coronavirus Racism
- Gordon Wood Reviews Mary Beth Norton's ‘1774’ for the Wall Street Journal
- Black Perspectives Reviews Black Banking and Women Financial Power Brokers
- A lost history, recovered: Faded records tell the story of school segregation in Virginia
- H.R. McMaster book `Battlegrounds’ coming out in April