Since America’s early days, leading politicians have had to contend with awkward problems posed by their family members.
Read interview about the history of busing.
by Jason Sokol
Forty years ago, the Senate supported school busing—until a 32-year-old changed his mind.
High-level White House debates over Iraq and Syria are coming to light as top officials air their differences.
- What is a caliph? The Islamic State tries to boost its legitimacy by hijacking a historic institution
- Russian Historian Professor, Found With Bag of Severed Arms, Admits He Killed Student
- Navy Submarine, Missing for 75 Years, Is Found Off Okinawa
- The Battle Between NBC and CBS To Be the First To Film a Berlin Wall Tunnel Escape
- Battlefields around the world are finding new purpose as parks and refuges