by Bruce Chadwick
You can find out about this travesty from the New-York Historical Society's new exhibit, “Feathers: Fashion and the Fight for Wildlife.”
SOURCE: Associated Press
An Indiana group devoted to telling the state's story will auction works by John James Audubon next spring to raise money to acquire and store items more relevant to its mission.
- Abraham Lincoln and the Shavuot Controversy of 1865
- This Montana Farm Boy Became a Scientific Legend, Developing Vaccines to Protect Kids Worldwide
- Should the U.S. Favor Public Health or the Economy? History Shows they’re Inseparable
- Future Historians Will Rely on Wikipedia’s COVID-19 Coverage
- Reparations – Has the Time Finally Come?