SOURCE: Washington Post
by Caroline E. Janney
The South’s mythology glamorized a noble defeat. Trump backers may do the same.
SOURCE: Made By History at The Washington Post
by Brian Tochterman
As a vigilante film, “Joe” inaugurated a genre that exploded onto screens in the 1970s.
by Kevin C. O'Leary
We are stuck with two major parties and when one party abandons the broad liberal-conservative center, the system stops working.
- How the Welfare State Became the Neoliberal Order (Review)
- Ibram X. Kendi: 100 Most Influential of 2020
- Allegations of Racism have Marked Trump’s Presidency and Become Key Issue as Election Nears
- Capitalism Isn't Working Anymore. Here's How The Pandemic Could Change It Forever
- How the Black Vote Became a Monolith