SOURCE: Public Seminar
by Hannah Leffingwell
This crisis has pulled the ground out from under us all—professors, researchers, doctoral students, and undergraduates alike. But in truth, the weak spots revealed through this crisis have long existed.
Dennis Johnson fell victim last week to a new form of harassment known as “Zoombombing."
- Where Did The Term ‘Redskins’ Come From?
- Hamilton, In Fiction And History, Is Key To Understanding The Electoral College
- A History of the Newly Resurgent 'Black National Anthem'
- ‘If You Want to Experience Liberation, Black Women Must Be at the Table’
- A Century After a Race Massacre, Tulsa Finally Digs for Suspected Mass Graves