SOURCE: Washington Post
by Andrew Robichaud
Joe Exotic and Carole Baskin have hooked quarantined Americans because of what the series says about themselves.
SOURCE: The Washington Post
In Netflix's new series "Self Made" tells the story of Madam C.J. Walker, who tackled the politics of black hair. More than a century later, the battle still rages on.
SOURCE: The Hollywood Progressive
by Walter G. Moss
At the core of the film are the differences between Benedict and Francis, especially before Benedict retired and Francis took his place.
Many Poles still refuse to accept research showing that thousands of Poles participated in the Holocaust in addition to the thousands who risked their lives to help the Jews.
- Do American Indians Celebrate the 4th of July?
- Trump Vows To Veto Defense Bill If It Removes Confederate Names From Military Bases
- Fourth of July: Beer’s Patriotic Connection to the Founding Fathers
- Calls for ‘The Star-Spangled Banner’ to be Replaced With a New US National Anthem
- As Young People Drive Infection Spikes, College Faculty Members Fight For The Right To Teach Remotely
- The Day the White Working Class Turned Republican (Review)
- David Starkey Criticised over Slavery Comments
- ‘A Conflicted Cultural Force’: What It’s Like to Be Black in Publishing
- Did Rutgers Find The Perfect President For 2020? Meet Jonathan Holloway, Black Historian.
- In Search of King David’s Lost Empire