SOURCE: The Hill
The 2018 midterms and 2020 primaries showed just how critical the turnout of women—Democrat, independent and moderate Republican will be this November.
by Moshik Temkin
Because his support is so concentrated among the young, and because the problems he vowed to fight will only get worse whether Trump or Biden wins, this movement is only likely to grow, and its next leaders might eventually succeed where he failed.
by HNN Staff
Online discussion of Sanders's decision to end his campaign and endorse Joe Biden, and what's next for the Democrats.
Celebrates 100th Anniversary of Women’s Suffrage With Exhibitions
Trump's Official Withdrawal from the Paris Climate Agreement Mirrors George W. Bush's Exit from Kyoto Protocol
by Mark Detlor
The United States has a long history of being hesitent to match other western nation's commitment to the climate.
SOURCE: Central News Network
September 12, 2019
by Thomas Balcerski
By studying the campaign messaging and strategies from prior presidential elections, the Democrats can help to clarify what has worked well and what has failed miserably in the past
SOURCE: Washington Post
by Marcia Chatelain
Well-meaning liberals have long failed to recognize their own role in systems of oppression.
by Olivia B. Waxman
Read the parallels between the 1976 and 2020 elections.
SOURCE: NY Times
by Stephen Wertheim
Is it time for the U.S. to confront other great powers — or to retreat?
- Calls for ‘The Star-Spangled Banner’ to be Replaced With a New US National Anthem
- As Young People Drive Infection Spikes, College Faculty Members Fight For The Right To Teach Remotely
- A Push to Make Black History Classes a College Graduation Requirement in FL is Mostly Talk but no Action
- As Palmdale Grapples With A Hanging Death, Locals Recall The Area's Racist History
- A Surprising Role Model Emerges for Boris Johnson: F.D.R.
- ‘A Conflicted Cultural Force’: What It’s Like to Be Black in Publishing
- Did Rutgers Find The Perfect President For 2020? Meet Jonathan Holloway, Black Historian.
- In Search of King David’s Lost Empire
- Boston To Remove Statue Depicting Abraham Lincoln With Freed Black Man At His Feet
- Mount Rushmore Historian: Monument 'Is Like A Rorschach, It Says Different Things To Different People'