by Brian Shott
But we haven’t yet confronted the awful and complicated history behind the theft.
SOURCE: The Washington Post
Duterte has repeatedly criticized the United States for killing thousands of Filipinos during the Philippine-American war.
- Tom Engelhardt Writes Personal and Historical Essay: Turning 75 in the Age of Trump
- Historian Drew Gilpin Faust Pens Personal and Historical Essay: "Race, History, and Memories of a Virginia Girlhood"
- WBUR Is Belatedly Giving Credit to a Female Historian for a Segment
- Behind the men on the moon, there were thousands of women
- Professor Rebecca Gordon Pens Essay Revealing Her Abortion and Examines Ongoing History of Roe v. Wade