by Brian Shott
But we haven’t yet confronted the awful and complicated history behind the theft.
SOURCE: The Washington Post
Duterte has repeatedly criticized the United States for killing thousands of Filipinos during the Philippine-American war.
- Navy Submarine, Missing for 75 Years, Is Found Off Okinawa
- The Battle Between NBC and CBS To Be the First To Film a Berlin Wall Tunnel Escape
- Battlefields around the world are finding new purpose as parks and refuges
- See the Mississippi River's hidden history, uncovered by lasers
- DeepMind AI Beats Human Historians at Deciphering Ancient Texts