Monopoly in the 20th Century: Roosevelt Warns of Concentrated Wealth and Fascism (Excerpt)Historians/History
tags: political history, fascism, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Monopoly, Oligarchy, antitrust
Thom Hartmann is a progressive national and internationally syndicated talk show host. Talkers magazine named him America's most important progressive host and has named his show one of the top ten talk radio shows in the country every year for over a decade. His book The Hidden History of Monopolies: How Big Business Destroyed the American Dream will be released on August 25.
Reprinted from The Hidden History of Monopolies with the permission of Berrett-Koehler Publishers. Copyright © 2020 by Thom Hartmann.
comments powered by Disqus
- Alabama's State Archives Confronts Its Racist Past
- Alumni Blitz for the Liberal Arts
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg had to Leave America to See how Unfairly it Treated Women
- “The White Man Who Stayed” Tells A Story Of Activism During The Civil Rights Era (audio)
- U.K. Conservation Society Details Links to Colonialism and Slavery